Global Allergen-Free Food Market Demand Analysis, 2017-2025 by Segment, Country, and Region
With increased awareness about allergies and sensitivities, allergen-free food is increasingly finding its place on our plates. In 2020, the global allergen-free foods market was ~$31.9 and it is estimated to be worth over ~$49 billion by 2025 with an expected CAGR of 9.0% between 2021 and 2025. While some people are allergic to peanuts and gluten-induced products, they are choosing peanut-free or gluten-free food for health benefits. And it is spreading like wildfire throughout the allergy-free community.
|Market Snippets & Considerations||Details|
|Market Value/Volume/ Both||2017-2025 (For all Segment, Country, and Region)|
|Growth/ CAGR (%)||2021-2025|
|Report Scope/ Segments||Type, Form, Nature, Sales Channel and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa|
|Company Profile||Abbott Laboratories, Nestle, Danone SA, General Mills, Kellogg Co., Kraft Heinz Company, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company, Boulder Brands, Inc. etc,|
|Customization Scope||Customization available for segments, countries, regions, and company profiles|
|Global Market Size by Value, 2025||USD 49 Billion (Approx.)|
Global Allergen-Free Food Market Segmentation –
Allergen-Free Food Market, By Product Type:
- Cereals & Grains
- Edible Oil
- Packaged Food
- Bakery Products
- Dairy and Dairy Products
- Frozen Meals
- Flour mixes
- Processed Milk Products
- Infant Formula
- Processed Meat & Poultry
Allergen-Free Food Market, By Form:
- GMO Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Meat free
- Soy Free
- Nuts Free
- Others (wheat, fish, shellfish, sesame, sulfites)
Allergen-Free Food Market, By Nature: :
Allergen-Free Food Market, By Sales Channel:
- Hypermarkets/Super Market
- Independent Small Stores
- Online Retail
Key Reasons to Purchase:
• The Allergen-Free Food report will help you in decision making as it provides regional, country level and segmental market data and trends.
• Covid-19 impact assessment will also help you in identification of the current and future market projections.
• Customizations and available as per the need. Complete 15 days analyst support (post-sales)
• Market Competitive Pricing and no limitation on usage. We do not incorporate any kind of single or multi-user license policy or corporate licence. Furthermore, our reports are available at lowest cost in the industry which ultimately benefits our clients
• Report Deliverables are in .pdf, .ppt format. We also offer excel format (raw market data) on request. Easy policy on company logo removal with no additional cost.
Customization of the Report:
Indlysis Research & Analytics provides free customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Please ask for a call to better understand your requirements.
Ask for a Sample/ Buy Report to email@example.com or Call: +1 (443) 434-4190.
Note: The report includes the top 10 key players and market share analysis for 2020. If needed or requested, players can be added/ altered.