Global Single-use Plastic Packaging Market Demand Analysis, 2017-2025
Indlysis Research & Analytics offers the latest published report on “Global Single-use Plastic Packaging Market Research Report 2021” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report highly exhibits on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability.
Global Single-use Plastic Packaging Market Research Report 2021 Market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis, and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period along with Covid-19 impact Analysis on the market.
The Single-use Packaging market was valued at USD 34.29 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach ~USD 45.0 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of ~6.0% over the forecast period 2021 – 2025. The growing per capita income and the changing social climate and demographics such as increasing urbanization have enabled people to live more modern lifestyles, leaving them always on the move. For instance, the urban population increased from 53.913% in 2015 to 55.271% in 2018 with the GDP per capita also increasing from USD 10,217.656 in 2015 to USD 11,298.304 in 2018.
Global Single-use Plastic Packaging Market Dynamics
The increasing need for small and more convenient packages, exceptional presentation, and strong visual impact are some of the factors that would contribute to the growth of single-use packaging over the forecast period.
The growing adoption of single-use packaging by the supermarkets is exp0ected to boost market growth over the forecast period. According to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) Tesco issued the greatest number of Single-use plastic carrier bags in the 2018 -2019 financial year that numbered at 121 million while Asda issued 106.89 million Single-use plastic carrier bags.
Single-use packaging are used only once before it is recycled or discarded. This report segments the market by segmented by Material Type (Paper & Paper Board, Plastic, Glass), End-User Vertical (Food, Beverage, Personal Care, & Pharmaceutical), and Geography.
Region- wise and Country level analysis has been covered for Single-use Plastic Packaging Market. By Region, the Single-use Plastic Packaging Market covers –
• North America (US, Canada)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- The increasing initiatives by the government and the related regulatory bodies to curb the plastic waste disposal into the environment and to reduce its footprint is expected to hinder the single-use plastic packaging market over the forecast period.
- In April 2019, New York imposed a statewide ban on single-use plastic bags and the law is expected to take effect from March 2020. Also, Hawaii proposing a bill that would prohibit the restaurants and government agencies from using plastic items such as bottles, straws, utensils and foam containers, by 2022.
- The government and the related regulatory bodies, in order to curb the plastic footprint of the region, have formed new regulations and strategies that would enable them to achieve its objective. This would hamper the growth of single-use packaging market over the forecast period.
- In June 2018, the council of Vancouver initiated a Single-Use Item Reduction Strategy aimed at reducing the impact of Foam cups and foam take-out containers, Plastic and paper shopping bags, Disposable hot and cold drink cups, Take-out food containers, plastic straws, and Single-use utensils.
|By Materials Type |
Paper & Paper Board
Others (Metals, Wood, etc.)
|By End-user Industry |
|By Region |
Middle East & Africa
Key Reasons to Purchase:
• The Single-use Plastic Packaging report will help you in decision making as it provides regional, country level and segmental market data and trends.
• Covid-19 impact assessment will also help you in identification of the current and future market projections.
• Customizations and available as per the need. Complete 1 Month post-sales support
• Market Competitive Pricing and no limitation on usage. We do not incorporate any kind of single or multi-user license policy or corporate licence. Furthermore, our reports are available at lowest cost in the industry which ultimately benefits our clients
• Report Deliverables are in .pdf, .ppt format. We also offer excel format (raw market data) on request. Easy policy on company logo removal with no additional cost.
Customization of the Report:
Indlysis Research & Analytics provides free customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Please ask for a call to better understand your requirements. Drop a message to firstname.lastname@example.org .